VistaPrint, an online supplier of high-quality graphic design services and customized printed products for small businesses announced the VistaPrint Small Business Success Kit. Available for free, the VistaPrint Small Business Success Kit provides a compilation of resources from several leading companies to help small businesses get ahead in today’s competitive marketplace.
The Small Business Success Kit offers access to valuable information and special offers geared to help a small business at any stage. For a new business, the kit offers business identity, training, accounting, tax information and more. For those looking to grow a business, the kit offers tips and guidelines to reach targeted prospects and acquire new customers in a cost-effective way through search advertising, direct mail and email marketing.
The Small Business Success Kit includes links to resources from leading product and service companies with tremendous depth of experience in helping small businesses grow. In addition to VistaPrint, here’s a small sampling:
- America’s Small Business Development Center Network (ASBDC), the most comprehensive small business assistance network in the United States and its territories, with a network of 5,000 small business counselors.
- Constant Contact, the leading permission-based email marketing solution for small businesses, associations, and nonprofits.
- InfoUSA (Nasdaq: IUSA), the leading provider of business and consumer information products, database marketing services, data processing services and sales and marketing solutions.
- j2 Global (JCOM), the provider of communications services such as eFax and eVoice Receptionist that enable small businesses to cut costs while building a strong business presence.
- Palo Alto Software, makers of BUSINESS PLAN PRO, the best-selling business planning software in the U.S. retail market, according to NPD Intelect (formerly PC Data).
The Small Business Success Kit is free. For more information, small businesses of all sizes should go to www.vistaprintsuccesskit.com.